Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the xtend-life men's facial fluid moisturizer and the women's moisturizer, although it is the best out there for a deep hydration, can be costly at 2 to 3 ounces for almost 50 bucks which would be costly for those of us who are planning on sticking with this for life because of its excellent ingredients. I discovered a great way to cut down and make your product last longer, why not just purchase the Age-defense active body lotion? It is 5 ounces for 52 dollars which lasts more than 6 to 12 months if only used on teh face and it has ALL the essential ingredients and the same formulation as the facial moisturizers. What do you guys think?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
That's what I did LNL got the body lotion sorry you missed the post!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
LOL but look at how much you are saving by not chasing after moisturizers that don't deliver from now on LnL!

I wish "someone" of us would get a distributorship for this stuff so we can save on S&H!.......lalalalallala.....oh Lexi.......? "Someone" of us who has some cash to invest!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
CHUNCH? What is the significance of the name CHUNCH? I like to pronounce it btw, chunch chunch LOL
And I say Crunch crunch!!!

hey yeah congrats on Elite status-keep going maybe you can catch up to the fawnster-

·
Registered
363 Posts
LightenNLift, it is short for chunchma, a silly name from my nutty mind. Glad it gave you a chuckle.

So are you in the biz, if you don't mind me asking why your interest in skin care.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I used to work for Zirh Skin Care for Men Company in Product development but then I got laid off last year and I came to terms that it wasnt for me since I always wanted to become a civil engineer, so now I am heading in that direction, along with my education I am now a writer and life coach/advisor. Why my interest in skin care? I was very involved in the science of skin care as we worked in labs and tested the products and the ones in development as well. I also have years of hyperpigmentation on my body from being at the beach unprotected (I know ironic but eh). Tell me more about your thoughts and possible plan to break into the business.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Congrats LnL on your Elite status glad you hung around long enough like me

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
LNL--I am taking care of the finances when we get married!

I still find, even at this price, that I use too much. For optimal results I like to use day and night. I use it all over, the only adjunct I get is the eye cream as I find it made my eyes look younger. I barely had lines now I have no lines OR discolouration. I order 4 tubes a month and one eye cream, I have now cut it down to 3 as I had to go 6 weeks this time as I learn to be more sparing. I also have been on my TCA peel-a-palooza which has gone really well. I am no so sure what the Jessner's adds, but it does seem to add something. I will know more when I "molt" on my legs.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Can't wait to hear the results Lexi
Goatlady--the legs are the itchiest yet. I have not had itching like this, it is day and night. I woke at 3am itching the hell out of my knees. I also have a keloid type scar and I have used TCA and am "breaking it down" AND I have found a use for my left over Copper Peptides, this is when they can be used, scar/skin remodelling. This, a scar that TCA can eat down, can then be remodelled by applying CP's to the area to ensure the collagen does not go crazy again. A bit of CP serum mixed in Xtendlife also does a good job in speeding healing BUT only during the healing process (very early) then back to the Xtendlife. My acupuncturist had a fit yesterday, she saw me and asked me "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?" I asked what she meant she told me she is in awe that my skin looks so white, clear and young without any of "those freckles" (obviously referring to my extensive skin damage).

The funny thing is, before when I was mottled I did miss the sun, but as I whiten I like the skin better and would prefer a nice fake glow over a natural tan (though once in a while a tan gradually gotten will be in the mix). My arms and hands especially look YEARS younger. I used too weak a strength on my body/decolletage. I have to re-do and then my back. Then I want to do one more peel in a few weeks all over each area again with Jessner TCA. I have gone through 3 oz of TCA 30% and 2 oz of Jessner so far. The Jessner does seem to do good. How white I am is something I am still shocked over, I forgot I ever was so white. I have like Chinese skin now!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Lexie --
Quick question -- I see you mentioned TCA peels in your post...being new to this site I am not familiar with all of the Acronyms used by the various "posters." Can you explain the TCA and what it does...also, the xtend-life sounds yummy...will try next month.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts