Skin Care Talk banner
381 - 400 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
@gymrat Soo much better! I used benadryl and neosporin! I'm just about done peeling finally...now I don't look like a zombie!
Can't wait to add my lighteners!

·
Registered
973 Posts
@lightboy: slight peeling but its not much. I applied YPO on entire back, shoulders, permatan arms, all ten piggy toes, kneecaps, buttocks( on and underneath). Sleeping is super uncomfortable. How do you guys do it? I have applied hydrocortizone.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Mine was only my face and neck so not too much itching but more stinging. My neck itched like crazy tho. I was slapping myself and rubbing oil on myself lol. That was after I peeled tho. Which strength of ypo did you get?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wait, how do you know what strength you got? All it said was YPO 60ml. I was going to ask if one should keep the area moisturized constantly and whats the best moisturizer: oil or some kind of lotion and what brands of both? Im itching like i have flees mate. Also, how long did the entire peeling process took you: days, weeks, months? Spill

Mine was only my face and neck so not too much itching but more stinging. My neck itched like crazy tho. I was slapping myself and rubbing oil on myself lol. That was after I peeled tho. Which strength of ypo did you get?

·
Administrator
33,939 Posts
@gymrat Soo much better! I used benadryl and neosporin! I'm just about done peeling finally...now I don't look like a zombie!
Can't wait to add my lighteners!
My 2 besties during the peel season :five: bet you will be happy once the peeling is done!! @lightboy, did you apply all the way around your neck or just the front of?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Wait, how do you know what strength you got? All it said was YPO 60ml. I was going to ask if one should keep the area moisturized constantly and whats the best moisturizer: oil or some kind of lotion and what brands of both? Im itching like i have flees mate. Also, how long did the entire peeling process took you: days, weeks, months? Spill
Ypo comes in like 4 different strengths depending on what you're peeling. Did u purchase from eBay? Usually if you contact the seller they will tell you. I did GPO and as far as I know there's only one strength.
At first I used pure shea butter (white) the first day and then I switched to sweet almond oil for like four days and then I did the neosporin and benadryl thing.

It took me four days to see peeling. It took about another 6 days to complete the peeling.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
My 2 besties during the peel season :five: bet you will be happy once the peeling is done!! @lightboy, did you apply all the way around your neck or just the front of?
I've just finished peeling and so happy! I put it everywhere on my neck but concentrated on the parts where I was red and itchy.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
My neck and face are peeling AGAIN! I didn't reapply the peeling oil.
Hmmm.....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
That is interesting never had that happen before wow!
Yeah its weird but I'm finally done with the second peeling and I'm finally getting this skin right!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #395 ·
Catching up on my threads, and so glad to see you peeling with success! IMO, peeling is the best thing ever!!!

I just did my face but it took longer than usual - used YPO 10%. I got it on eBay from Pinkbella. I'm wondering though if the strength isn't as potent as it was a year ago. I used to be able to time my peeling like clockwork. Now, I see that's not the case anymore.

Has anyone else experienced this?

~H

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Catching up on my threads, and so glad to see you peeling with success! IMO, peeling is the best thing ever!!!

I just did my face but it took longer than usual - used YPO 10%. I got it on eBay from Pinkbella. I'm wondering though if the strength isn't as potent as it was a year ago. I used to be able to time my peeling like clockwork. Now, I see that's not the case anymore.

Has anyone else experienced this?

~H
Yes that's why I buy from the Philippines but their formula is strong and the itching is something fierce. I start peeling on day two when I use the one from a seller in the Philippines.

381 - 400 of 421 Posts