Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies! Nice to be here! Just a bit about myself. I'm totally a skincare junkie, and may as well add makeup junkie too! My knowledge about skin care is pretty good and I always like to stay current on products. My fav website is cosmetics cop. I currently use Elizabeth Grant skin care. Hope we can all have some great conversation! See you on board!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi ladies! Nice to be here! Just a bit about myself. I'm totally a skincare junkie, and may as well add makeup junkie too! My knowledge about skin care is pretty good and I always like to stay current on products. My fav website is cosmetics cop. I currently use Elizabeth Grant skin care. Hope we can all have some great conversation! See you on board!
what do you think about elizabeth grant?? i just bought a bunch off the shopping channel but find my face feels sticky... looks good but feels funny.. do you have that prob? maybe i am putting too much on as i have a few different products...let me know your thoughts... and welcome to this site it is great

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hmmmmmmm! Elizabeth Grant eh? I know my mother swears by it, she used it for years but I I haven't seen any results on her face, in fact I think it did her no good what so ever. I think the answer to your question is: is it right for you? maybe everybody's dna is different, therefore what works for you, may or may not work for someone else. You already purchased it, why not give it a try and if you are not satisfied, send it back and try something else. Since you purchased it off the home shopping channel I bet, maybe you could look into Skinn products, Just don't forget there are other products, that may or may not help you. Keep your chin up, and don't give up hope!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am also from Canada, great to see so many of us on the skin care train !!

Look forward to lots of good sharing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi ya! In Canada here too and using Elizabeth Grant. The Day Cream is not sticky - its the serums that may give you that feeling. I only used them at night. I have been using this product for 6 years so you get used to what to wear and when to wear it.
I am open to trying something new, but I always come back to Elizabeth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been using this line for about 5 years now. I switched for a year to Alloette and from there had about a 6 month stint with Elysee. I have since gone back to Elizabeth Grant because my skin really does look better and feel much softer and smoother then the other products did. When people guess my age they are always off by 10 years or more (they think I'm younger) so part of it has to do with genes yes, but some of it is also your skin care regimin.

When I switched off to Alloette for a year I didn't get half the compliments on my skin as I did while I was using Elizabeth Grant and I just love the way my skin feels. My face does get sticky for about an hour after I finish applying it but that's only when I use it too much. To avoid stickyness, I apply the serums every day but the cremes (day and night) only every other day because I find my skin isn't overly dry and the collagen miracle does a good job keeping my skin feeling moist and soft in between cremes. If I do this then there's no more sticky feeling on my face.

Stay with it for a while and maybe switch it up a bit to see what works and feels best for you. If you're new to the product it will take a while for you (as it likely would with any new skin care regimin where you're layering on different cremes and serums) to adjust the usage to what your face feels it really needs and how often you need to apply it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts