Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone,

I'm Michelle, and hope to exchange ideas/new products with rest on this forum. I only learned of this forum recently, and now is when I've had the chance to become a member. About me: like any woman like to shop, exercise, beauty/makeup, shoes, my lab "silvito".

Anyways, let me "break the ice" by commenting on two sites I found recently that perhaps some may find of interest.
In regards to makeup, I found a site called, Coonobabe that sells excellent makeup plus offer free delivery.

I also suffered from raccoon eyes, tried every natural cure from my friends, including, papaya with cranberries crushed, chilled cucumber slices over the eyes, pomegranite with sea salt. None of that worked, so found an online company that sells a specific product for my dark "raccoon" eyes, it's called extreme eye rescue by isabella pelle. This stuff worked for me after several days.

Ok that is all for now, I hope to receive new products/ideas from others - but no more "natural remedies!!!"
in regards to beauty/makeup. Thanks....michelle

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome Michelle, extreme eye rescue by Isabella Pelle sounds interesting, is it a lotion or an oil? May I ask how old you are?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts