Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys Rajesh had mentioned a Mosituriser which had Hyaluronic Acid ( HA) made in India , I forgot the name pls if Members can Help me on this !

·
Administrator
33,878 Posts
I am not sure but I know he mentioned these often. AROMA MAGIC, H2O, VOTRE and LOREAL. If these don't look familiar, I recommend doing a search by his name. This will give you any thread he made a post in. I know it can be time consuming but it is one way to find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi DD

i am on a simple regimen , Just retinol and SS ( Osmosis Shade ) and sometimes i use melaglow with osmosis , i cannot say i have lightened a lot but yea upto 1 shade definately , i do not like to peel my skin as i beleive in natural peeling from my retinol , my derma told me that peeling actually harms the skin and it is not reco. for indian climate especially mumbai as it is very hot and humid and the Raw skin only adds to bacteria caused by the humidity and there is NO SS that can give 100 % protection and being a working girl i cannot be home 24/7 :(

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Sounds like a simple and effective, easy to maintain regime
You're so right there is no way you can avoid the sun completely in climate like ours!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts