Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone take HA Capsules? I was reading where taking HA Capsules is a natural lip plumper.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I do have been for about 2 years. I have always had full lips but as I age I was concerned about them getting thin. So far I still have full lips. I feel they do appear fuller. It has does wonders for my joints.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yeh I noticed that too! I take THIS. I stopped taking it for a while (too many pills!) and then when I recently started again I could feel my lips puffing up. The skin began peeling off a little bit and then they were plump again underneath.

And it does help my knee too. Also hair, nails and skin, so what's not to love?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
By the way if you go to that link read the reviews. I am one of those persons who gets MANY benefits from this supplement. Not just from the skin point of view but if I stop using this the pain returns to my joints especially my lower back and hips. It keeps me pain free.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
My lips at age 47. I do believe the HA keeps them plump and full.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I take the same as Goatlady and the fawnster. I can't really say if my lips are plumper from taking it, but ok........maybe-
I have rather small lips, so plumper lips would be a plus for me.

I do like taking the Biocell for all the other benefits as well.

goat and fawnie, how many are you taking? I take 2 in the AM. Do I need more??

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Thanks goat-

(
found the powder too)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to buy it this weekend and start taking them and see what happens.
One person did say that it made her nose grow too ?!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
HA HA now that is funny. I have a very small nose and it's still small. I doubt that will happen unless you are Pinocchio and you tell a lie

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quick question, do you take both t the same time with food or without, I was taking 2 twice a day.

Goatlady...great set of lips.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I'm going to buy it this weekend and start taking them and see what happens.
One person did say that it made her nose grow too ?!!
Ok, now that I DON'T believe!! Lips, maybe.......nose, NO WAY!!

Chanel-
I take mine in the AM not necessarily with or without food. It has never bothered me either way.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
At night I also use either plain Vit E oil on my lips or Avon's Beyond Color Lip Plumping Conditioner

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I take two of the HydraPlenish with MSM caps twice a day and my nose has not grown....honest!
so you take 4 total?

ya my nose hasn't grown either-
thats nonsense!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I tried the HA capsules yesterday. They have: Collagen 600 mg, HA 100 mg, and MSM. My lips were not BIGGER this morning and my NOSE was not bigger (thank goodness!)
I took 2 capsules today....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts