Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . I suffer from a lot of hair loss. Every time a new hair appears, it falls out. I don't know the nature of my hair. But I have major dryness and I can't live without hair oil. Because dehydration breaks my hair and falls. Please Help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unusually dry hair is one of the precursors to damage and breakage. It's also caused by a variety of factors, including dry weather, low humidity, and too much heat. Be sure you use warm and not hot water when you wash your hair the latter leads to further drying. I can't suggest any specific product but
I think the best option is to visit the doctor or professional salon near your area once.
They might gives you the best advice.
Good luck.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Susu go get a blood test. You are deficient. Could be vitamin d. if you can’t afford the blood test full panel then get a multivitamin stay consistent for 4 months and see what changes.

·
Administrator
33,997 Posts
Absolutely agree, get blood work done. You truly, you need to get a full panel ran, it will tell you all the info you need to know. It can be something as simple as your thyroid. Your thyroid is responsible for your hormones. If its out of wack it can wreak havoc. If its your thyroid your Dr can easily fix it with medication.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts