Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help desperately, I am 28 and I facing hair fall for the few months. I am even scared of putting comb. I don?t know what has happened but the hair fall, it has just increased day by day. Can any one tell me what should I do control hair fall. Caz I have tried a lot of homely tips. But no improvement till now

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you tried putting egg yolk? It is very good for hair and controls hair fall. You may consult a doc and ask for reasons. Also check out virtualbeautystore.com to see what products they have. I think they have a product which controls hair fall. Hope you get your problem solved soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have hard water? Hard water can make your hair and skin very dry. If that's the problem you can try using a water filter to get rid of the chlorine in the water.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Could be nerves, stress, overprocessing, hormones, pregancy ended.

If it not these, it may be a normal shedding process. Either way you may want to try a product formulated for thinning hair.

My hair sheds like crazy every winter!

·
Registered
6 Posts
go to a hair shop because i cant lie i don't know what to do.any ways they'll probably know whats best for your hair type.

Ovarian Cysts No More

·
Registered
20 Posts
It can be a combination of various factors, and your post didn't provide much detail.

In any case, you can see my answer to a similar question here

I hope this helps,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts