Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im looking into buying ghd hair straightners to use in usa/canada and am just wanting to check that they work just as well as the uk ones?

Many thanks

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi im looking into buying ghd hair straightners to use in usa/canada and am just wanting to check that they work just as well as the uk ones?

Many thanks
Hello,

They work great! I tried them all and GHD is by far my favorite. I have very curly hair and have tried multiple straighteners but none work as good as this one.

HTH

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thansk Toni thats great to know, do you just buy yours off the ghd website or do macys and such places sell them?

I used to have curly hair too, hated it most of my life, then got my hair chemcially straightened, i like my hair a lot better now though it has a nice wave to it!

My boyfriend nearly had a hear attack when he looked at the prices of the us ones, wow they are a lot more expensive than the UK ones!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thansk Toni thats great to know, do you just buy yours off the ghd website or do macys and such places sell them?

I used to have curly hair too, hated it most of my life, then got my hair chemcially straightened, i like my hair a lot better now though it has a nice wave to it!

My boyfriend nearly had a hear attack when he looked at the prices of the us ones, wow they are a lot more expensive than the UK ones!!
Oh yes they are expensive. Mine was a gift from my daughter. She luckily did not inherit my hair
We look very much alike but she has the wavy vs. the curly, frizzy hair. My son inherited my hair but he is a guy and it looks better on him...He can cut it short if he wants.

Back to the straightener ....I would check on line to see if you can get it cheaper.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I use a ghd. You will not find one at Macys. There are sold at far and few between salons, some high end beauty supplies have them. I bought mine online. It makes things much easier than having to drive around looking for one. If you go to their site, there is a product locator button. Click on that and see what you find in the area you will be traveling too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts