Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Id say i started sometime in June; it's now October. I mean how long doe sit take... a year? Two? Three?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Id say i started sometime in June; it's now October. I mean how long doe sit take... a year? Two? Three?

I understand the frustration:/
Did you massage too? regularly?
I suggest you massage twice a day regularly with olive oil. I don't really know id olive oil regrows hair but I used it daily before washing as an overnight treatment 3 years ago in college and I never knew any hair problems back then really.. My hair problems started after I switched to some fancy bottled oils... I didn't even know what hair fall looked like back then..Still with hair there isn't any guarantee...Did you try the balayam yoga? It is a bit difficult for me to keep up but I heard it regrows hair. If all else fails, minoxidil, or prp treatments:/

·
Registered
225 Posts
@2toned
I am sorry If you mentioned it anywhere else in the thread, but how many mg's of msm were you taking? powder or capsule? I notice the reduced hair fall ONLY after a mega dose of a Tablespoon atleast. But your problem is receding hair line not hair fall?? SO I suppose you might have to take high dose for a few months.. A few mg's in a tablet wont work I believe:/ Also how many mg's of biotin did you take?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
@2toned
I am sorry If you mentioned it anywhere else in the thread, but how many mg's of msm were you taking? powder or capsule? I notice the reduced hair fall ONLY after a mega dose of a Tablespoon atleast. But your problem is receding hair line not hair fall?? SO I suppose you might have to take high dose for a few months.. A few mg's in a tablet wont work I believe:/ Also how many mg's of biotin did you take?
I took 7500mg of biotin and currently taking 6,000mg MSM. i tried minoxidil for months and that yielded no progress.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is the rest of your hair growing, I have been doing all the things you named and my edges are at a stand still and will not come out and play, but the rest of my hair is growing. I can only wear certain styles that will cover my edges.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Is the rest of your hair growing, I have been doing all the things you named and my edges are at a stand still and will not come out and play, but the rest of my hair is growing. I can only wear certain styles that will cover my edges.

Lucky you. There's no style I can wear to hide it. I would like to wear my hair pulled back in a low ponytail but can't. Everywhere else is growing but extremely slow. I'm trying onion juice now. Can you tell me the severity of your hair? Mine is frustratingly bad.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts