Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I need serious help please, can someone recommend me a product to lighten my hands and feet, I’ve tried everything and nothing is working, it’s just so embarrassing I can’t even go out even my body cream doesn’t work, I’ve done everything

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Have you tried GPO and YPO??? Or occlusion?

· Registered
2,152 Posts
If all that still isn't working, then I would say to use the lightening cream (no acids or retin a) for a couple more weeks even though you don't see a change and then do a stronger peel. How long have you been trying to lighten your hands/feet?

· Registered
437 Posts
Hi I need serious help please, can someone recommend me a product to lighten my hands and feet, I’ve tried everything and nothing is working, it’s just so embarrassing I can’t even go out even my body cream doesn’t work, I’ve done everything
You can check out the product called "mains d'ete" . It's on ebay France. It does wonder to lighten the hands and feets.
It doesn't lighten in shades , it brings back your hands and feets to their original complexion, then you can use your regular lightener to continue the lightening process.

Also, consider avoiding lighteners containing HQ on these parts . HQ is known to darken the hands and feet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts