Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,

im really having troubles with my hands. I can lighten my arms but not my hands for some reason, even though I've used way more things on them. I've tried LA (nothing), GA (flakes), RA (flakes), TCA (Has peeled me 3 times but never really lighten). I'm occluding with dodo + clear clinic + ra .1% right now but was wondering if anyone could suggest something else. I'm willing to use something powerful that'll work fast on just my hands, I really want to atleast match my arms.

For my arms Caro + Clear clinic + TCA worked but some reason , not on my hands

Thanks ! :)
View attachment 65329 View attachment 65331

·
Registered
424 Posts
Try toothbrush method with any great exfo-lightening soap...Do this three times a week, preferably at night...On nights you are not toothbrushing,use Retin-a.
Apply your lighter on your hands and wear your Non-latex glove or just use a cling-film.
Sounds ridiculous but you have to do what you have to do.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Try toothbrush method with any great exfo-lightening soap...Do this three times a week, preferably at night...On nights you are not toothbrushing,use Retin-a.
Apply your lighter on your hands and wear your Non-latex glove or just use a cling-film.
Sounds ridiculous but you have to do what you have to do.
@jcole what is the hand toothbruh method??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey yall,

im really having troubles with my hands. I can lighten my arms but not my hands for some reason, even though I've used way more things on them. I've tried LA (nothing), GA (flakes), RA (flakes), TCA (Has peeled me 3 times but never really lighten). I'm occluding with dodo + clear clinic + ra .1% right now but was wondering if anyone could suggest something else. I'm willing to use something powerful that'll work fast on just my hands, I really want to atleast match my arms.

Thanks !

I had a similar issue, nothing worked until I came across Raphe Pharmaceutique HP bleach oil. I saw a major difference within a month of consistent usage. This serum has replaced my hand lotion because it is that moisturizing.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
I had a similar issue, nothing worked until I came across Raphe Pharmaceutique HP bleach oil. I saw a major difference within a month of consistent usage. This serum has replaced my hand lotion because it is that moisturizing.
@peggylicious :hand: Wow, that is amazing and your hands look so light & natural. have you used any other products from the Raphe brand? Was the after pic a month after use? :thankyou:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey yall,

Thanks !

Looks really good

·
Registered
37 Posts
@peggylicious
Wow, that is amazing and your hands look so light & natural. have you used any other products from the Raphe brand? Was the after pic a month after use?
Yes! I use their whitening powder wash and kojic body wash. They no longer sell the powder wash (not sure why) but I still have a lot left from the last time I purchased. I use the powder wash in the AM and I mix the powder wash with the kojic wash in the PM.
I add the HP bleach oil to my lotion (I use DH7 gold lotion) I apply the lotion AM & PM initially but after achieving my goal I reduced to AM & PM 4 x a week.
Their products do not work overnight but if used as directed you'll start to notice a difference after 1 month of consistent usage. I like the results I get from their products compared to other brands and I've used A TON of different brands from high end to low end. The attached photo shows my 6 months progress. I don't intend to go any lighter as I'm happy with my results.🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes! I use their whitening powder wash and kojic body wash. They no longer sell the powder wash (not sure why) but I still have a lot left from the last time I purchased. I use the powder wash in the AM and I mix the powder wash with the kojic wash in the PM.
I add the HP bleach oil to my lotion (I use DH7 gold lotion) I apply the lotion AM & PM initially but after achieving my goal I reduced to AM & PM 4 x a week.
Their products do not work overnight but if used as directed you'll start to notice a difference after 1 month of consistent usage. I like the results I get from their products compared to other brands and I've used A TON of different brands from high end to low end. The attached photo shows my 6 months progress. I don't intend to go any lighter as I'm happy with my results.🙂
Your skin tone is gorgeous. You’ve made good progress over the months. Do you know where I can find this oil in UK?

I've looked everywhere online but had no progress

·
Registered
37 Posts
Your skin tone is gorgeous. You’️ve made good progress over the months. Do you know where I can find this oil in UK?

I've looked everywhere online but had no progress
Achihera is a UK based online store I came across while researching Raphe Pharmaceutique products. Apparently Raphe Pharmaceutique wholesales to this company as well as many other companies who then repackage the product under their private label.

You'll have to compare the ingredients list on Raphe Pharmaceutique website to Achihera's in order to find what you need since the products are renamed on their website.

Link to Raphe Pharmaceutique
https://healthcareprivatelabel.com/products/high-potency-skin-bleaching-oil-120ml-4oz?_pos=10&_sid=9a0cfc6fd&_ss=r

Link to Achihera's
http://www.achihera.com/product/giga-white-facial-oil/

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thank you @peggylicious. Congrats, your skin looks beautiful. Which kojic wash do you use? They have several listed on their site. Do they have retail prices? They seem to sell in bulk. Do you take any supplements?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you @peggylicious. Congrats, your skin looks beautiful. Which kojic wash do you use? They have several listed on their site. Do they have retail prices? They seem to sell in bulk. Do you take any supplements?
I use the one called KOJIC BODY WASH. it cThey used to offer retail on their website until recently (within the last 3 months or so) TBH the wholesale price for the body wash comes out cheaper than if you bought retail. Check Walmart.com too they sell some of their products there.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I use the one called KOJIC BODY WASH. it cThey used to offer retail on their website until recently (within the last 3 months or so) TBH the wholesale price for the body wash comes out cheaper than if you bought retail. Check Walmart.com too they sell some of their products there.
Thank you. @peggylicious
I forgot to add that I only take prenatal vitamins with DHA for supplements, I have been taking these for over 10 years.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
View attachment 65533 View attachment 65535

hey guys,
hand finally peeled lighter after using a lot of RA, dodo and clear clinic. It peeled really slow though and unevenly, I had to use TCA and LA too. It was all red and i had hives and big marks that now have turned blue ish black. it’s been over a week and nothings happening, what do I do. and also my knuckles need work

·
Registered
12 Posts
View attachment 65533 View attachment 65535

hey guys,
hand finally peeled lighter after using a lot of RA, dodo and clear clinic. It peeled really slow though and unevenly, I had to use TCA and LA too. It was all red and i had hives and big marks that now have turned blue ish black. it’️s been over a week and nothings happening, what do I do. and also my knuckles need work
Hi have you tried occluding?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts