Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw it on ebay its liquid 4% hq and 0.025 retin a ,the bottle of liquid is 60 ml and the formula is each 100 ml contains 25mg of trention and 4 grams hq ,price is 4 pounds inc shipping .so if any 1 knows if it works please let me no as im starting a new regimen next week,

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i had it before... i purchased for my knees and elbows BUUUT the iquid was already brown so i never used it. Brown means the product is inert... even if it is within the expiration.. Thats what ive been told anyway**

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seriously ,you are corectt the liquid is brown its in an alchol i think ,so u dont think brown hq liquid would really work,ive heard about cream when off goes brown u need to theow it out,but this liquid is defo brown but its ment to be so im not sure,any other ideas and its well cheap

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so ive got this liquid hq im going to start tommrow it stinks nasty like alchol and its dark brown like iadine,lets hope it works better than alustra he he as i got no results from that,ive rested my skin about 3 weeks now ,its back to baseline.so prey that this works,oh and on the bottle it says only use for 2 months at a time,

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Live1, once an HQ product turns brown, it is inert & won't work. To make things worse, the brown HQ could stain your skin. Please try to get a refud from the vendor. If you paid by paypal, file a grievance. This stuff is NOT safe for use.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u serious ondine,also its ment to be brown as i read a couple of reviews,if your sure the liquid sucks its going back.i did use pay pal.lucky it was only 4 pound.but i will complain ,

ps what regimen should i use to lighten my face please .i know mono is a no go and ive tried naturals,do u think arbutin cream will work,as my face is so resistant it seems nothing can lighten it

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Brown HQ is INERT. If they've added some kind of brown colourant, it is to 'mask' the inert HQ. 'Good' HQ is never brown. Please don't take the risk. Why not try the HQ4% from ADC? At least you know with 100% certainty that the product is authentic & safe. 4 pounds is strangely cheap. Was this on Ebay UK? There are many shady vendors selling all sorts of crap on Ebay Canada too. I hope you get your refund w/o any hassles.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not uk i got it from the phiolpenes seller on ebay the price was 4 pounds but i orderd 2 total 8 pounds ,so they will both go back.ive tried adc hq it dosent work for me for some reason i would love to know why as it works for every1 as i used it for 8 weeks ,i just want something thats works on my skin type .

·
Registered
4 Posts
i've tried sooooooooooo many of these so called lightening products, and nothing really worked untill i came across the pill called hollywoodlite ning, a glutathione based pill that started to take effect in aboutthree days, i love it. it also comes in a buttock injection. look on hollywoodlightening.com for more info.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Authentic African Black soap (amazing stuff) is NEVER jet black but mottled looking. THis gunk is dted. HQ in soap is all but useless as it washes straight down the drain. The black dye masks the dingy brown of the inert HQ. As you lather this soap up, it'll stain your washcloths & possibly your shower stall! Someone here posted a link to an excellent black soap but I can't recall where I was it. When I'm out of Likas I intend to get ahold of this stuff to try. Perhaps someone else'll find that link first for all of us. I hope you'll choose NOT to buy this stuff.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i've tried sooooooooooo many of these so called lightening products, and nothing really worked untill i came across the pill called hollywoodlite ning, a glutathione based pill that started to take effect in aboutthree days, i love it. it also comes in a buttock injection. look on hollywoodlightening.com for more info.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Thanks! I enjoyed that good laugh!

·
Registered
670 Posts
When I used it, it was a bit tingly, at first.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have been using black soap for about 2 months now. But, I'm unsure if it's the authentic kind or mixed with other stuff. I use the Nubian Heritage black soap mixed with shea butter and oats. But, it doesnt look dark brown like the dudu osun bars, it looks quite black (several shades darker when compared). So when I use it I have to clean up the area where it dripped because the foam is grayish. Is this the real deal or is it the artificial kind with black dye in it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts