Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of hexylresorcinol?
it has been found to work MUCH BETTER than HQ without all the nasty side effects that HQ has.

Ive read a lot about it and it has proven to work better than HQ.however, it is like 100x more expensive than HQ.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hexylresorcinol, meniqoul and HQ have to be used on a weekly basis after getting the desired skin tone right? They aren't permanent?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Somewhere yeah thats right they are not permanent. but the results do last a while when they are used for years. I personally choose to stay away from HQ.

As far as Im concerned alpha arbutin does not have to be used weekly to maintain results.
once every two weeks should be fine.

Im going to purchase a product with hexylresorcinol to test it on my face.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What products have hexylresorcinol?
According to Google; the new nadinola fade creams

edit:
Pictures from houseofbeautyworld

I looked for percentages but I can’t find any online. Assuming they all have the same amount of hexylrescorcinol; either the original (extra strength) or the one for oily skin (deluxe) should lighten/brighten the best due to the added niacinamide/vitamin c

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What products have hexylresorcinol?

scroll down the bottom of the page and you'll get a list of them.
the one Im going to purchase which I dont even think is there on the list is amaira skincare.
its very well know for working so well. it is very expensive however.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I purchased the Roc correction 5 in 1 night cream from that list. I’ll report back if I notice any changes.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Hey girls thanks but I’m a little disappointed because the only product with a DECENT amount of known hexylresorcinol at 1% has oil in it, I’ve recently discovered oil based moisturizers clog my skin, ARGH and the rest of them must have very low concentrations.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey girls thanks but I’m a little disappointed because the only product with a DECENT amount of known hexylresorcinol at 1% has oil in it, I’ve recently discovered oil based moisturizers clog my skin, ARGH and the rest of them must have very low concentrations.
Hi, do you mind sharing what product that is? Is it ample enough to be used on the body?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I dont know if its mentioned on there but has anyone heard of amaira skincare?
apparently its very effective and It doesnt have oil in it.
let me post the link here.
Im going to purchase it once I have saved up it is terribly expensive.
Amaira Skincare Australia

they have different products but this one says intensive lightening and it contains hexyl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts