Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this question is a bit out there. I'm a woman of color and I find this area to be the most difficult to lighten and I was just wondering whats worked for other.

I do not wear bikinis because of this reason, my buttocks is the darkest part of my body, I don't know why it gets no sun.

So please advice if you can.

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
HQ4%+Retin A 0.1% mixed together & applied 2x/day OR DHR cream applied 2x/day. Thicker skinned areas tend to be darker.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was about to recommend what ondine already has. Do that for a month or so and you should see some lightening. You can try exfoliation in the shower with a microdermabrasion cloth or scrubs also to speed up the sloughing off of the darker skin cells.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
The retin A will make exfoliating in warm water a breeze. You'll be surprised by how much dead skin you've been toting about.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Good luck; here's to your new glowing glutes!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
HQ4%+Retin A 0.1% mixed together & applied 2x/day OR DHR cream applied 2x/day. Thicker skinned areas tend to be darker.
Hey Ondine
i have the HQ and reinnA on the way now.. but what is DHR? i may just be missing the abbreviation. I struggle with this dark area too..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts