Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this website that claims this is the stuff that all the celebs use to lighten their skin. I don't plan on purchasing anything cause I would never pay 100 for a skincare products. Its some sort of injection, I was just wondering if anyone heard of this stuff and do you think this is what celebs are using.

- BioBeauty Labs

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I just got back from a looonnng visit to their site. Their 'ad copy' that they pass off a 'science' reads like a scam. They sell injectables to any member of the general public! they don't even list their ingredients online nor do they refer you to a single scientific stidy supporting their lofty claims. As to claiming 'it is what the celebs use', well...just think about it: anyone with that much money is going to the best of the plastic surgeons & dermatologists; there to obtain a prescription for HQ in up to 10% concentrations OR an HQ4% + tretinoin 0.1% cream. The pharmacist can compound it in larger quantities for all over body use. Why not just use these scientifically validated ingredients?

These companies selling injectables for home use scare the crap out of me. People are just NOT trained in self- injecting. How can you even know what the hell it is that you are injecting? I'd BET it is just saline solution & you get no results at all! Even in patients with over 50% vitiligo, NO Dr. prescribes anything injectable: they prescribe either of the compounds I listed above. Please don't be fooled.

Moni09; thanks for helping save everyone here from one more SCAM.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i just visited the site too and i must agree with ondine it sure looks like a scam.and the injections are such a ridiculous price too with no ingredient list.i'd be careful when injecting something unknown into my body

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
These sites prey on people's desperation. That is why it is so important to keep a cool head about lightening & know that any 'quick fix' promises are likely to not only not work, but even cause harm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts