Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E.L.F. stands for Eyes, Lips, Face and the majority of their products are only a dollar!!

Have you tried anything from this brand and what did you love/hate?

I'm building up a wishlist and their 'studio' line looks pretty great (all those items are only $3!).

Shop Eyes Lips Face | e.l.f. Cosmetics

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brushes are ok, as backup. Purchased nail polishes but still in box. Lip gloss is better for kids to play with. Lip liner was kinda hard and tugged to put it on. Lipstick was kinda bland, not enough pigment. Liked the twist up gloss "hypershine", reminded me of stila one. LOVE their cosmetic train case, using the burgundy one now. wonder how their minerals are....

You get what you pay for....

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I LOVE the brushes from ELF. I got the flat head foundation brush and it is really soft and I got several eye shadow brushes. Granted, I haven't had them for long, and don't know how long they will hold up with use, but I prefer synthetic brushes to natural hair brushes. I know a lot of ladies who use ELF's brushes and they like them also. I have given away my most of my natural hair face brushes. So scratchy!! I got 2 little blushes and they are alright- nothing special. But a thumbs up on the brushes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I loved the brushes from elf the most of all the products I purchased. I didn't like the concealer; didn't cover well... I did like the lip gloss I purchased, but I am not a lip gloss "junkie" so my opinion on that may be unreliable... The eye shadows and blush was fine; no opinion either way on those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love their complexion brush from their studio line, super soft and great for applying finishing powders or even blush. I have brushes from their studio line and they are very good as well. I also really like the mineral primer. My eye makeup barely creased while wearing it all day. They usually have really good promotions so be on the look out for those. I got a bunch of studio products not too long about for 75% off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts