Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered MaMa lotion from the Derm store -- to address some pigmentation problems I'm having and possibly rosacea. Has anyone tried this product?

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
I just ordered MaMa lotion from the Derm store -- to address some pigmentation problems I'm having and possibly rosacea. Has anyone tried this product?
Yes, I have. Not worth it to me, there are others that are better. If you are having pigmentation issues, look at kojic acid
kojic acid - Google Search

and if you go the mandelic acid route, which MaMa's has, go for more than 10%. Mandelic is very effective but in higher concentrate.

I personally had better luck with kojic acid.
But have used both

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah, i've tried it..The results were not enough for me to continue using it..I would just get the sample sizes and try it first, if I were u.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I have. Not worth it to me, there are others that are better. If you are having pigmentation issues, look at kojic acid
kojic acid - Google Search

and if you go the mandelic acid route, which MaMa's has, go for more than 10%. Mandelic is very effective but in higher concentrate.

I personally had better luck with kojic acid.
But have used both
Thanks. Did you use a specific product?

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SESDERMA KOJICOL PIGMENTATION TREATMENT PRODUCTS

That is what I used but you might be able to find something similar if you didn't want to try this line. I liked all of Sesderma's products, just hard for me to find, and I am not good at planning ahead, to order online.
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info. I'd have to order on line as well. I haven't really noticed Kojic acid in any other product.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Mari- let me do some research, I believe another line that I have used has kojic acid. But let me double check. Are you in Canada? Or the UK? I can't tell, for some reason my computer is messing up at the moment.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much, my Derm store order didn't go through - having computer problems -- but this is good -- I have another day or so to do some research. Hopefully something will work for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts