Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Luminizing facial the other night and that salon recommended these products. She put it on me and I love the way it feels on my skin. I'm just wondering if it's worth my $$. I'm willing to pay the price if it works. I'm 32 yrs old....I tanned when in high school and the girl said I had some some damage (spots that I can't see and crow's feet around my eyes). The facial did wonders for my face, I'm really impressed w/it. I guess I'm only 32 and want to correct these problems now before it's too late. Oh, I also get occasional blemishes so I dont want to use something to heavy on my face. Thanks again!! By the way, this is my first post :O)

Jennifer

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI Jennifer and welcome!

MD Formulations is a high-priced, but well-respected line. It is based on AHA, or alpha hydroxy acids.

Here is an explanation of what they do:

Alpha-hydroxy acids and skin rejuvenation

So, yes, they are effective. But you can get the same results from many OTC products at a cheaper price. Or use Retin-A, which is $2USD per tube online.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
475 Posts
I went to a new salon and they sold the products. They also offered facials using the MD Formulations. I was super interested so I went home and researched. It is made by the same company that makes the famous mineral makeup, bare essentials I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts