Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am thinking about buying the Clarisonic system. All the sites I have looked at people give it rave reviews. It is pricey though. Anyone have thoughts???? I haven't been steered wrong yet!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just got it a week ago and absolutely love it!
My skin is much smoother, so much cleaner and my skin care products seem to work so much better. Also I had a problem with getting ingrown hairs when sheving my legs or whatnot and with the body brush I use on my legs and no ingrowns at all.
But back to face - its pretty neat. Its pretty much like having a mini facial every day. I definitely one of those people who don't know how they lived without it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I tried the Clarisonic and even with the Sensitive and Delicate heads it was too aggressive for me. I like the Microfiber cloths better - low tech but gentle.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought the Clarisonic Mia (has only one speed) about two months ago and I have noticed my pores are smaller. The wrinkles above my mouth and my forehead are not as deep since I got the Clarisonic. I believe the creams I use are working better since my skin is cleaner. I was watching TV today and noticed QVC has the Clarisonic system priced at $195, 6 easy payments, with other brush heads and cleansers, Item A-74151. This is not an advertisement, it is just a notice to inform you the product is offered with a reasonable price and payment plan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've used the Clarisonic for about 6 months now and am completely addicted. I use it every night with Philosophy exfoliating wash. I do believe it does help my various "potions" to work better. My face no longer feels clean unless I use it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it!! I bought it from beauty.com with a 20% off coupon. I only have been using it for 4 days. It came with a sensitve brush and I use it on the normal setting. My skin glows! And my various lotions and potions are just sucked into my skin. It is expensive, I am hoping to save money by using less products. My pores are clean and my dry patches are gone. I loooovvve it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rose I am so happy you love it. Just wait and see in few weeks you wouldn't understand how you ever lived without it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had it for about five months and would take it into an air-raid shelter with me. I'm 67, my pores are better, my fine lines are less noticable, and my age spots are considerably reduced.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Silly question: you're not using it (or the microfiber cloth) anywhere near your eyes, are you?
I use the same product on all my face, so I should switch to an eye potion (don't even know the correct name
) and the Clarisonic/mf cloth for the rest of the face?
Thank you!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yes! I use the NCNProSkincare microfiber cloth on my eyelids - top and bottom, my lips, inside my ears. It can be as gentle or as aggressive as you want. You control the pressure and the action of it. The Clarisonic is way too aggressive - you wouldn't want to go anywhere near your eyelids with it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I've had it for a year and wouln't be without it, well worth the money!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope I'm no going off topic but... waiting for Clarisonic I followed the MF cloth tip: I just received it and LOOOOVE it!

Thanks Fawnie!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I feel like I'm interrupting because I've lurked alot but never posted. Can someone tell me if the clarisonic brush about the same softness as a baby brush? Thanks!

Mary

1 - 20 of 23 Posts