Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UT = Urine Therapy!

xFor this post I'm only focusing on the External applications of this Therapy.

Among other uses it's effective against the flu, common cold, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and all other skin problems. Learn more about urine's healing properties for: Hypertension, Hepatitis, Gall Stones, Lyme Disease, Dysentery , Arthritis, and Cholera

For those who value smooth, flawless skin and a healthy appearance massaging fresh urine daily into the skin in the morning or in the evening is recom-mended. This is the secret of many a sex symbol and beauty queen. You can use this method during your morning shower. It is also extremely effective as an aftershave lotion. If you can smell the urine after using it as an after shave use a (natural) perfumed body or skin lotion. I rub fresh urine thoroughly into my skin in the morning before I take a shower and pay extra attention to my face and hair. Skin becomes soft and smooth, and hair lustrous and clean. A foot bath is good for the cir-culation and can also affect the entire body, as reflex zones are situated under the foot. Both heated, old and warm, fresh urine are suitable for these purposes. If you plan to take a foot or hip bath, collect your urine over the course of one day so that you have enough to fill a washtub half-way. You can dilute the urine with water to increase the amount of liquid in the washtub.

This is an excellent remedy for dandruff, lifeless hair and even baldness and hair loss. Massage urine briskly into the scalp, allow it to be absorbed for thirty minutes to an hour, and then wash it out with lukewarm water (do not use soap or shampoo). Hair becomes clean and lustrous. If you do not rinse out the urine, the effect is even more pow-erful. You can use both fresh and old urine for this. Your hair will, however, become more beauti-ful and vital. Those who apply urine therapy often do not turn grey but retain their original hair col-our at a later age. If intensively applied, hair might grow again on bald spots.

Source: Complete Guide Urine Therapy (2/3rds the way down)

Another good source: Natural Skin, Natural Beauty - Holistic treatment for skin disorders

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I actually worked up the nerves to try this last night. I did 2 applications back-to-back and was actually suprised by how smooth my skin felt that day.

Application 1: 3pm collection swabbed generously all over my body. Dried and let stay all night (thank god I'm travelling and had the sheets changed this morning)
Application 2: Got up this morning, spritzed the AM collection on face/neck/chest area. Allowed it to dry then went for a 30 minute run......THEN I TOOK A GLORIOUS SHOWER!!!!!!!

My skin felt wonderful my face was glowing. I will repeat this again tonight (face application only).

I heard about this and saw many testimonies about this in another forum, and felt compelled to try this myself. (Especially the Eczema testimony).

My results had me so psyched that I absolutely had to post this here on the "Skin Care Fourm".

·
Registered
529 Posts
no seriously.. urine lol? i know it can save u from jelly fish stings and athletes foot but really.. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, I think that....*blink, blink blink*...yeah, no.

Gonna need a helluva lot of science...good, solid science. With lots of other people doing the testing first. Before I ever consider that as an option.

Yeah, maybe not even then. Sorry.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I usually try anything once....but this.....don't think so!!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It does contain urea, a moisturizing agent.

Hey! if it works for some that's great! Certainly the price and availability are right! And if you are doing it right and drinking 8 glasses of water a day, the urine should be clear and odorless.

I have heard of some ppl drinking it, but I didn't go so far as to find out why. I don't want to go there.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
168 Posts
It does contain urea, a moisturizing agent.

Hey! if it works for some that's great! Certainly the price and availability are right! And if you are doing it right and drinking 8 glasses of water a day, the urine should be clear and odorless.

I have heard of some ppl drinking it, but I didn't go so far as to find out why. I don't want to go there.
True...but if you take a good multi that's high in Vit b your urine will be vivid yellow no matter what
. I get tested a lot with my job and that's always a statement by the tester once seeing my urine

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
funnily enough i am off to have a shower right now. (not a golden one i hasten to add)but i drink so much water my urine is probably useless for this!!

i may try it though for the hell of it why not!!! LMPPO

·
Registered
138 Posts
...yeah. Just take a bunch of b5 and niacinamide so to mix with the urine...kill two birds with one stone (dont know how stable it would be though)... but this statement is suppose to be satirical so...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts