Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by barielle? I bought this to lighten/fade/remove two freckles/beauty marks I have on my face. Have been using it for a month or so but see no difference. Anyone had any experience with this product?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i used it, years ago, it was a waste of money.

by barielle? I bought this to lighten/fade/remove two freckles/beauty marks I have on my face. Have been using it for a month or so but see no difference. Anyone had any experience with this product?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Well it worked wonders for me! I had tons of freckels on my nose and cheeks, that stuff got rid of them all even the big nasty one that looked like a stain from ____ on the tip of my nose. Are you wearing sun block too? that might make a difference.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey! yea i actually used this for a while...its not bad...i got some pimples from using it....its looks gud as a makeup base tho..not so much of a great skin lightener

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hey justlooking, are you using a high sunblock after you put it on? cause that is what I was doing, and it worked for me. I was and am using spf 60.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey justlooking, are you using a high sunblock after you put it on? cause that is what I was doing, and it worked for me. I was and am using spf 60.
Maybe i shuld try it again but with spf. i have 2 tubes lying around, but did it actually lighten ur skin??

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
yes it did,however you need to be religious with the sun block, what ever you do, do not expect miracles it does lighten, but not overly much, but if it's freckels and such, yes It will get rid of them for you

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey mony! No I havent been using sun block...I didnt think I needed to...never see ANY sun here in the UK
Infact I never see any light! I wake up to go to work and its dark....and by the time I come home its dark again! And I have my lunch indoors...do you still think I would need to use it?

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
theres still lots of sun here in the UK, even on cloudy days. you definitely cant afford not to wear sunscreen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts