Skin Care Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone recenly i come across this site calld jmaj beverly hills theye sale pills, scrob etc. someting calld vita pack. i was wondering if anyone now or have used the products. i have read somany topics about the products all positive. i realy need to now before i bye any cos is very espencif. thanks

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
NONONONO. Vivica: do NOT give these scammers your hard earned money. There's a thread here all about them. I'll see if I can dig it up. Do NOT buy anything they're selling. Go watch (carefully) their video ad on Youtube. Some woman with mediocre skin claiming to be a 'customer' (
) claims, in vague legalese, that the cream 'imrpoves the look of the signs of damaged skin'.
RIIGGHHTT. Their video ad for their vitamin pills is misleading too: they show all sorts of environmental pollution (smog & traffic) then jutapose their pills leaving it to be inferred by the dupe (I mean customer
) that these pills counter the effects of or protect against the 'effects' of exposure to ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTANTS! Then there's the so-called 'skin whitening club' where they pair you with a 'consultant' who oversees your process
Wanna have a good
? Go find out how much this 'service
' will set you back (have a defibrillator at hand!). I'll try to scare up that thread for you. Thank goodness you had the goos sense to stop by at SKT first. Smart choice!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Vivica, please read this post from a 'newbie' (who turned out to be a Troll representing L'Maj). When I contacted the company for info, I got a reply from this same person

"ladonna and those concerned:

Do it the right way! L'MAJ Beverly Hills has pills for people who just want to maintain even tone complexion and maintain it, and also have creams for those who want to permanently lighten their skin. If you want a permanent skin lighten they will help you acheive it by giving you a consultant to work with you. I used to take their pills until I finally decided to go permanently 4 shades lighter than my regular shade. But it very expensive. Lil' Kim, Rehinna, Tyra fake *** banks, and Bleachyonce are all clinetele. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm gina michels and have opeing talked about my L'maj experience online. But this new discovery got me going crazy that I can't shut my mouth. Good bye to bleaching creams and definitely so long to pills. If you want permanent skin tone call them up. They don't sell the permanent skin lighten cream on their web site but you can call them up and ask for it. You have to be a member of the club. Yes a club. This is no BS. check it out yourself! the company's name is L'maj Beverly Hills. Google it."

I was shocked by the disrespectful way she 'name dropped' the celebs who use the product. Think of it: if she was just an ordinary client, how the heck would she know anything about what celebs are using it? If she works for the company (& she definitely does) how dare she divulge the names of her so-called 'exclusive' clients in such a disparaging manner? Wouldn't she want to keep these rich famous people as clients?

I later received a hideously rude & insulting message from ginamichaels on Youtube for daring to criticize the company's tactics.

·
Registered
139 Posts
my opinion is DON'T SAY ITS A SCAM UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT !!!

what i've noticed on most forums is that folks say they've tried stuff when they really haven't or that something is a scam when they've never tried it at all !!

now dont get me wrong..i too think lmaj is some bullshit just from the sound of it..but i'm not gonna say its a scam because i haven't tried it

but until someone shows LEGIT before/after photos..

i am not wasting a thought on this crap

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
:s pam:

L MAJ BEVERLY HILLS IS A SCAM!!!

When you have been around as long as we have on this site, you learn real quick what is legit and what isn't, trust me!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
:s pam:

L MAJ BEVERLY HILLS IS A SCAM!!!

When you have been around as long as we have on this site, you learn real quick what is legit and what isn't, trust me!!
Heffa

how dare you imply that i'm a spammer..just because i said dont bash a product until you try it ???

you dumb **** i didn't say that the product was legit ...I actually said i WOULDN'T try l'maj if your *** can read just because it sounds like crap ...so just because i said dont bash a product until you've tried it..or at least until a legit person on this forum has tried..i'm a spamer ???

If you look at other forums and read my experiences with products..I THINK I WOULD BE THE MAIN ONE WHO COULD TELL IF A PRODUCT IS GENUINE OR NOT !!!

oh and btw sweety look at my registration date..
...looks like i've been on this forum a lot longer than you..so close your jaw...flies might get in

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
how dare you imply that i'm a spammer..just because i said dont bash a product until you try it ???

you dumb cunnt i didn't say that the product was legit ...I actually said i WOULDN'T try it if your *** can read ...but just because i said dont bash a product until you've tried it..or at least until a legit person on this forum has tried..i'm a spamer ???

oh and btw sweety look at my registration date..
...looks like i've been on this forum a lot longer than you..so close your jaw...flies might get in
Wow, your a real mature person!! Such language??

Good thing you have been a member since 07 and only posted 13 times I would hate to read your post with your language choice. Name calling is not a good way to gain respect on a forum.

·
Registered
139 Posts
you called me a spammer !!

if that wasn't your intention i apologize for for calling you a name that you didn't deserve...but if thats what were implying then...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Let's keep it civil & watch the language. Profanity is not tolerated.

On a side note: Unless a poster specifically quotes someone, they are not necessarily referring to the post directly above their own.

Thread closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.