Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ah...I was surfing the net yesterday in a desprate bid to find a good hair product for my daughter's dry, very curly hair. Carol's Daughter's website made for such interesting reading. Alas, I have no way of buying this as I'm in Oz...and I don't know of anyone who stocks the product line. Also, postage is only within USA, Canada and I think Hawaii. It sounds like good stuff. Don't know about making hair grow though. Sorry, didn't help you at all...but by the sound of things, it's really good for naturally curly hair. I've spent hundreds of dollars in the past...have a cupboard full of products that carried a promise of being fantastic - none delivered!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and there are lots of "products" out there that will not break the bank, I use a bit of coconut oil on the strands of my hair, it's great for conditioning and a nice shine as long as you go easy on it. As wel as there is Tail N' Mane- for horses great stuff, my family loves that stuff. They even make an awesome detangler. Hope this helps you out!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I would like to try her products but i want to know if they make hair grow.
I tried the Hair Milk. I have 3b/3c curls. This was too heavy/oily for me, no matter how small an amount I applied. I have never heard or read that these products will make hair grow. Perhaps, if they work for a person's hair, they help the person take better care of their hair (moisturizing, detangling, etc.) and that would lead to less breakage, so hair would appear to be growing because it's less damaged and less prone to breakage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. yes I am using several of Carol's Daughter products that I order from HSN. I really love the hairmilk. I have natural 4c type hair (kinky) and this prodcuct really keeps moisture within. I also use the hair butter. Love the smell and yes a little goes a long way. Love how it keeps my natural curl pattern locked in place and as for the hair exilir, it wakes up your scalp with the 7 different essential oils that are infused in it. It is great for hot oil treatments, deep conditioning and it does keep my scalp moist and no I don't have pillowcase stains in the morning either. (lol) These are the three that I found to work best for me. There is also another line of products called "mixed chicks" which is more geared towards biracial and multiracial individuals. I have not tried them personally but you can check them out at the mixed chicks .net site

·
Registered
1 Posts
Carol's Daughter products are great!! So natural and they all smell divine. I especially like layering with the vanilla products, i.e., shampoo, smoothie, leave-in and the hair butter is glorious. You will not regret...Sephora will give samples before you buy which is very nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts