Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have u used HQ for a few yeahrs and want to go natural but dont know how? come in here then.

Hey guys i hope u all are doing good. Well im doin good lol. And also hope ur journey is progressing, and u will soon reach ur goal. So there is really much to read.but deffo worth it to read. So in this thread i want to give u guys some advise how u can go natural after so many years of using HQ. This is basically a simple manageable procces. Depending how high HQ % u have beem using and how strong u made the cream. So for example u have beem.using skinlight and their oil for many years. But only skinlight and their oil only nothink else. And everytime u tried to use a natural lightener u darkend. Well thats quit normal since ur skin is used to high percent of HQ, i quess we all know that. Now the remedy: take ur skinlight and mix with half of non lightening moisturizer, well half skinlight half moisturizer. This mix u will use for a half year. The sense of the mix is, thru the moisturizer ur diluting the skinlight and makig the HQ weak. And ur body will get to used to the mix resp. Weak HQ after a while Of course u will darken and become a brown shade. But u wont get black as darkness lol. After using the mix for like 3 months. U start to slow down usage to 4-5 times a week. And the day ur not using the mix moisturize alot. Drink plenty of water like 3 bottle a day for a month. This will help to detox ur body. And if u notice ur skin is reacting good to the mix on the 4th month then change to a weak HQ lotion or cream like clarissime pink lid or clear essence fading cream. Mix againe with a bit of moisturizer and keep on using all over the body 4 times a week. Of course u might darken abit againe. And the days u u dont use ur mix u use ur moisturizer. Afrer 1-2 month drink againe 3 bottles of water a day for a month againe to detox body. The 6th months ur skin is now used to weak percent of HQ. And dependig how u feel bout ur skin u can dare using a strong safe natural lightener mix. But actually i would wait to month 7. But u also can try the strong natural mix on months 6. For example ur skin is lightening to the strong safe natural lightening mix. Then use that mix for like 2-3 months. So thatswhy the mix has to be safe. Because ur will use it up to 3 months. Try to incoparate skin rebuilding products.. and still keep detoxing ur body. After using the natural mix for 3 months. and it lightend u then i would say UR OUT FROM HQ!!! U can now use natural lightener. And ur skin is not depended on HQ anymore.Make a chemical peel too like green peeling oil to correct dark toes, knuckles, elbow etc. While u were on HQ. And for those u been using very very strong 10% HQ mix even mixed with betasol properionate or other strong stuff over long years. It will be more difficult for u to go natural. But i think it still will be managable. Then u would use the HQ cream u used up to 1 yeahr mixed with half moisturizer like u described above. And after the year or even 1 and a half year depend how strong hq percent was. U then can change to a weak hq cream. Remember to use sun screen and start the procees in winter so in summer ur skin wont darken much cuz till summer ur skin wont be used to strong hg percent anymore. Cut if u start the procces in summertime u will end up getting BLACK i think. So better start in winter times. Sorry for my english its not perfect but i think everythink is clear. And u did understand me well. And sry too for my spelling must have lots of mistakes. All in all i wish u good luck ;)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats really helpful still thankss
Yeah ur welcome. I thought i share this good info to the sct family. Since i read alot of ppl had difficulties to switch from hq to natural. And if anythink is unclear or i dident express myself good enough feel free to ask me questions :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
have u used HQ for a few yeahrs and want to go natural but dont know how? come in here then.

Hey guys i hope u all are doing good. Well im doin good lol. And also hope ur journey is progressing, and u will soon reach ur goal. So there is really much to read.but deffo worth it to read. So in this thread i want to give u guys some advise how u can go natural after so many years of using HQ. This is basically a simple manageable procces. Depending how high HQ % u have beem using and how strong u made the cream. So for example u have beem.using skinlight and their oil for many years. But only skinlight and their oil only nothink else. And everytime u tried to use a natural lightener u darkend. Well thats quit normal since ur skin is used to high percent of HQ, i quess we all know that. Now the remedy: take ur skinlight and mix with half of non lightening moisturizer, well half skinlight half moisturizer. This mix u will use for a half year. The sense of the mix is, thru the moisturizer ur diluting the skinlight and makig the HQ weak. And ur body will get to used to the mix resp. Weak HQ after a while Of course u will darken and become a brown shade. But u wont get black as darkness lol. After using the mix for like 3 months. U start to slow down usage to 4-5 times a week. And the day ur not using the mix moisturize alot. Drink plenty of water like 3 bottle a day for a month. This will help to detox ur body. And if u notice ur skin is reacting good to the mix on the 4th month then change to a weak HQ lotion or cream like clarissime pink lid or clear essence fading cream. Mix againe with a bit of moisturizer and keep on using all over the body 4 times a week. Of course u might darken abit againe. And the days u u dont use ur mix u use ur moisturizer. Afrer 1-2 month drink againe 3 bottles of water a day for a month againe to detox body. The 6th months ur skin is now used to weak percent of HQ. And dependig how u feel bout ur skin u can dare using a strong safe natural lightener mix. But actually i would wait to month 7. But u also can try the strong natural mix on months 6. For example ur skin is lightening to the strong safe natural lightening mix. Then use that mix for like 2-3 months. So thatswhy the mix has to be safe. Because ur will use it up to 3 months. Try to incoparate skin rebuilding products.. and still keep detoxing ur body. After using the natural mix for 3 months. and it lightend u then i would say UR OUT FROM HQ!!! U can now use natural lightener. And ur skin is not depended on HQ anymore.Make a chemical peel too like green peeling oil to correct dark toes, knuckles, elbow etc. While u were on HQ. And for those u been using very very strong 10% HQ mix even mixed with betasol properionate or other strong stuff over long years. It will be more difficult for u to go natural. But i think it still will be managable. Then u would use the HQ cream u used up to 1 yeahr mixed with half moisturizer like u described above. And after the year or even 1 and a half year depend how strong hq percent was. U then can change to a weak hq cream. Remember to use sun screen and start the procees in winter so in summer ur skin wont darken much cuz till summer ur skin wont be used to strong hg percent anymore. Cut if u start the procces in summertime u will end up getting BLACK i think. So better start in winter times. Sorry for my english its not perfect but i think everythink is clear. And u did understand me well. And sry too for my spelling must have lots of mistakes. All in all i wish u good luck ;)
wait my skin darkens when i stop using HQ???🥲

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wait my skin darkens when i stop using HQ???🥲
yea.. if u have used it for yrs.. and stop cold turkey and go over a natural product.. then u will darken few shades..

Use my method nd u will be fine nd loose zero shades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts