Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Learned this from Tya Banks a few years ago: The best way to get a good photo is to take it in the dark. This creates the most naturally flawless photo.

Meaning, get you one of those Kodak $4.99 cameras w/flash and take a photo of yourself at night time in a pitch black room. A good digital camera should suffice if you want to see your 'lightening results' instantly.

Cloudy weather, home lighting, and yellow lights, 'etc'etera can be major throw-offs.

So, who's taking a before photo and are going to chart their progress with additional photos as they go along?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just finished mine.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Will do. Thanks for the info re how to take a photo properly. I always wind up looking like someone else! Since I've just begun using a home brew, it'll help me gaughe whether or not it is working well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya'll are welcome! I meant Tyra Banks not Tya, lol! I'm sure ya'll knew that though.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Yep: figured that one out all by myself!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes, I wrote about this in another thread, and I will definitely chart my progress. I plan to have an online journal with before and after pics. I'm wondering though, what would be a sufficient enough time to start showing your "after" photos. I'm thinking maybe after a month or a month and a half of using the products I will start posting the after photos.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A month and a half of continuous use sounds decent.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
In that time frame, you should begin seeing a truly visible difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts