Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these new hair powders? Or dry shampoo's? I've seen that Kms California has one, and Tigi?

I'm interested to try them, apparently they give nice texture and messy kind of look which is nice for fine hair?

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I've tried them both- I have straight, thin, baby-fine long hair, and nope they didn't do anything good for me. I tossed 'em after trying them about three times!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I use Ojon dry shampoo.. I don't have baby fine hair but it's definitely finer at the roots because I use products for anti frizz which has a tendency to make my hair look fine. I use the Ojon just on the roots to give me more volume. Works good for me.Ojon Dry Shampoo Review

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Bumble + bumble had one that I tried but the "blondish" color was quite dark. Maybe the "white" one would've been better. Baby powder would work as well I guess if your hair is light.

I will try Ojon! It might work, thanks!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bumble + bumble had one that I tried but the "blondish" color was quite dark. Maybe the "white" one would've been better. Baby powder would work as well I guess if your hair is light.

I will try Ojon! It might work, thanks!
Some of the dry shampoos leave a white residue and shows up on dark hair....I don't have that problems since my hair is light. I read reviews on Ojon and I don't believe anyone with dark hair had any problem with the white residue but can't attest to it personally.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have baby fine hair and have had good results with Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo. However, I would say that it probably doesn't work much better than baby powder. I think I mostly got it for the smell, it's a nice lemony clean scent. I've also tried a hair powder by a company called 'Cake' that I like, it comes in different shades and smells...well, kinda like cake. The sweetness of it got to me; I dislike anything in my hair that I have to smell all day long.

I do like dry shampoos, I find that they give my hair more texture and volume on days that I don't wash it and they even allow me to extend the times in between washes. Good for those days that I wake up late...which happens too much lately! I used dry shampoo this morning!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok ladies Oscar Blandi does work great. They have the spray and the loose powder. The loose powder is going to last longer. It is white where Ojon is not. Ojon comes out clear. Fekkai has their natural one if you do not want any sulfates. Renee Furtier has a spray aswell and works great. Baby powder can ball up and leave a residue. I sell these products everyday and use them myself and they all work very well depending on the scent you like. The key is not over using them or they can build up like anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts