Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I keep seeing everywhere that drinking water is the best tip. Also lot of members here have posted that it helps too.

·
Registered
388 Posts
how do you get one?
I assume it's like other forums, you go to your user control options and go from there.

As for the Healthy Skin Tips....yes water is BIG. We did a water challenge with before and after pictures in another forum and MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE water can make!!!!

Clears toxins from your body, helps clear acne, helps hydrate skin so that dry skin isn't so dry and oily skin becomes less oily (because your skin doesn't feel the need to produce more oil....cuz your hydrating it with water). It really plumps up any fine lines too....man water is BIG guys!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kelly, can you post the before and after pictures from the water challenge here?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Kelly, can you post the before and after pictures from the water challenge here?
As long as you guys are kind here....I'm quite new....so I'm unsure of how the users are on this forum....so far everyone seems pretty mature and no slamming or misbehavior....sorry but there are forums where people get really mean.

So anyways....I'd love to....but I can only post mine....cuz I don't have permision to post other users pics. Give me a minute to gather them and post.

Oh and did you want them posted in THIS thread or where? Thanks.

EDIT: here they are....excuse my bad skin....but as you can see there is a difference and BOTH are barefaced. Scars have faded and skin looks plumper, better color and tone, oilyness gone down and so on....again, forgive my skin and lovely mug (yes the 1st pic has a bit of eye makeup but the face is totally bare.

Oh and it's was a 6 or 8 week challenge...can't remember - 8 glasses a day

And wholy buckets....wish I could keep them in thumbnail form....cuz when I insert them....they get huge! Can a mod shrink these down a bit please????
Attachment 3Attachment 5
Or if you like....this is the link to the thread I started...I've done 2 challenges now...but this is the one with the most pics:

BELOW all threads say MakeupTalk....but they are 3 different threads with awesome info and progress and such.

1st Challenge back in Jan/Feb of 2006 (most pics on here)....plus great benefits of water and useful info:MakeupTalk

Informational thread....to get another challenge started, but has great water benefits and info:MakeupTalk

2nd Challenge (July 2006)....more useful water info and benefits:MakeupTalk

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh and if I get into this forum...you will know me as the Before and After Queen....I LOVE BEFORE AND AFTERS....whether it be with foundations or treatments or whatnot....do you guys do that here?

Oh and if you want to view my profile (since I haven't done one here yet)...you can find me here: MakeupTalk

....yes I'll be doing a profile here....in due time - when I get a chance to work on it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kelly it seems as if water made your skin less oily and bit more dewy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Proper skin care is crucial to maintain a healthy skin, delay the aging process and prevent a large number of skin problems. Avoid harsh soaps and rather use gentle cleansers, choose a good moisturizer and You are also recommended to pay attention to your diet which should include lots of fruits and vegetables, and low amounts of foods high in fats and carbohydrates.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Rubbish about the fats and carbs, thread is six years old anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts