Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, English Newbie here!

Im in desperate need of some advice, I tried Cosmelan 1 & 2 and had it applied by a physician. I then went back to see her a few months later and she advised i do it again as it had reached its peak!

I bought a pack off the internet costing me 400 ENGLISH pounds less then the original cost and below and behold it was what i had initally expected my treatment to look like.

To end my waffle, my question is: Has anyone used Cosmelan/Amelan before and if so was you first face pack a chocolate brown or mustard colour?

I am trying to decifer wether or not my inital treatment was oxydised/ out of date!

Your advise is eargerly awaited!

Yours faithfully

Al x

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi A K Naicker,

I'm afraid I've never heard of Cosmelan/Amelan, sounds expensive.

What's it meant to do?

Hope someone here has used it and can help you out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for being so friendly and welcoming!

Amelan/Cosmelan is supposed to eliminate Chloasma/Melasma but think I've been ripped off! Ohhh the joys of being British lol.

X

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi i was adviced to use Amelan for pigmentation.I am still thinking about it.I too would love to know if any one used it and what was effect of it,did it work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi i was adviced to use Amelan for pigmentation.I am still thinking about it.I too would love to know if any one used it and what was effect of it,did it work.
Hi Helen

I used Amelan/Cosmelan, first time round i had little to know effect but to be honest i think my supplier was a fake and currently i am seeking legal advice.

I have however started a new treatment and it is working wonders! My first treatment was at a cost of £800 but after learning of the application process i bought a £250 pack and applied it myself!

I know of a great supplier in the USA which cost me alot in postage but well worth it. If you would like to know more PLEASE feel free to contact me. I feel quite alone in my need to find a cure for my pigmentation so if you wish support, contact via this site again and i will give you my mobile number and we can confide in each other.

I truly wish you every sucsess in finding a cure!

Yours truly

Al x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Helen

I used Amelan/Cosmelan, first time round i had little to know effect but to be honest i think my supplier was a fake and currently i am seeking legal advice.

I have however started a new treatment and it is working wonders! My first treatment was at a cost of £800 but after learning of the application process i bought a £250 pack and applied it myself!

I know of a great supplier in the USA which cost me alot in postage but well worth it. If you would like to know more PLEASE feel free to contact me. I feel quite alone in my need to find a cure for my pigmentation so if you wish support, contact via this site again and i will give you my mobile number and we can confide in each other.

I truly wish you every sucsess in finding a cure!

Yours truly

Al x
hi thanks for the information.yes please would like to know more about it.Lets get in touch.I am very new here and not realy sure how to use this forum.will try and learn.thanks again.Helen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts