Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After stumbling over your site whilst searching for product reviews, I thought I'd join in the fun and register.

I've just purchased the dynamic duo set of Karin Herzog cellulite cream and waiting eagerly for it to arrive, and I'm currently trying to find a decent product to remove thread veins / broken capilleries.

I shall come back later to let you know how the cellulite cream goes, and in the mean time if anyone can advise if the BCD Vein Remover is better than the Skin Doctors Capillery Clear then I'd love to know!

Thanks guys x

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome Sassy!!! I love that-sassy-
R 2 SASSY is on my license plate-

anyways, no I have not used either of these products. But please keep us posted on the results you have with them.

I know skinactives has both a cellulite cream and a capillary cream, if you want to check those out as well.

Best of luck to you-

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a quick up date, haven't actually received the product from Karin Herzog yet - not impressed by their delivery service!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Just a quick up date, haven't actually received the product from Karin Herzog yet - not impressed by their delivery service!!
Haha! I'm not impressed by Karin Herzog products period! The Professional Cleanser made my skin horrible - full of blackheads and dull. It's a mineral oil based cleanser that is next to impossible to remove! Some ppl swear by it, but I hate it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Sassy!

Broken capillaries are a pain in the nose!
Let us know if you find anything that works! I'm planning on IPL in the next 6-12 months for a complexion boost & to finally be rid of them
-->

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haha! I'm not impressed by Karin Herzog products period! The Professional Cleanser made my skin horrible - full of blackheads and dull. It's a mineral oil based cleanser that is next to impossible to remove! Some ppl swear by it, but I hate it!
I've been using the Herzog products for some time now and have never had blackheads as a result. Thats quite odd. The cleanser should firstly be warmed slightly in your hands and then applied. In order to remove it you should use cotton and warm water. If the water is warm it washes away very nicely. In any case different people like different things lol!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yes I've heard others rave about it, but I couldn't get it to work for me in spite of following the directions to a T. Oh well...

I have a ton of their products. If anyone is interested in them for a decent price, please PM me.

I have ProfessionalCleansing Cream half full, Apricot Oil used X2, Mild Scrub used x2, Oxygen Face used x2, Essential Mask used x1, Vita-A Apricot half full. Please see the website for reference prices. Make an offer!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts