Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just thought I should introduce myself. I found this forum over at a website called imminst, where I have been a member for many years involved in life extension stuff. I have been on CR for almost 7 years to try and slow down aging, and so far so good, I think :) I'm 25 years old so I think that it's time now I start to take skin care more seriously, rather than just focusing purely on diet alone. Although I don't want to really start with a huge skin care regimen, I want to focus on prevention. I have blog which I have been running since 2006. I have listed what im taking and the skin care regimen in todays post. It's nothing special but I hope to learn a lot here... Also I have some pictures over at my blog too. Almost everyone that meet me seems to think I'm still 17 years old, so I want to try and maintain youth as long as I can ! Just search "matts cr" on google for my blog. Top link.

Nice forum!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Hey great to see you here Matt.
Folks give him a warm welcome. I am also a member over at Imminst.org
This is the youngest looking 25yo I've ever seen. I swear he looks 16.
I can say that cause I know he does not mind.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Howdy Matt. Do you use the Manuka Honey daily and if so how much?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site Matt! I'm sure you'll find out things here that may just blow your mind- these people are quite smart.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your welcome, I was going to post a picture but I am not able to, maybe when I reach that 15 post mark :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello whoa182 welcome to SCT! We are an enthusiastic bunch that are trying to hold back the years!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm happy that I got into this when I was 18, prevention is much better
So has anyone here been really successful with creams
So far I have just relied completely on sun avoidance, calorie restriction and very healthy diet. Basic skin moisturizer. I'll post a picture in a little while of where I'm starting from. One of my first goals is to get rid of these red marks i have left over from acne.

Otherwise I feel lucky that at 25 years of age I always get mistaken for being upto 9 years younger XD It can be really funny at times haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts