Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled upon this forum today and I am excited to see what others are saying about their skin. I am a licensed esthetician so skin care is my job and my passion. I also want to offer my advice/help to those with questions or skincare concerns.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the forum shalaighc!!!

Nice to meet you, I sure hope you stick around.
Tell me a little bit more about yourself, do you work in a salon?

Right now I am on the look out for a good moisturizer, what do you recommend and what do you use yourself?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Nikkicute, unfortunately right now I am not working in a spa. I have noticed a big trend lately of a majority of spa's or salons renting rooms or "booths" and I simply do not have the money to do this right now. So for now, I am a stay-at-home mom and to supplement my income I have started selling AVON.

As for recommending a moisturizer no problem! But first I need some info from you like: your skin type, what you are currently using, your skincare regimen, the benefits you want in a moisturizer?

I am personally addicted to mark skincare products and use the "for goodness face" anti-oxidant skin moisturizing lotion with spf30. All of their products are non-comedogenic, oil free, fragrance free, and allergy tested. I have normal skin but sometimes it can be a little sensitive, even to natural ingredients, so they already had me at "fragrance free" and "allergy tested" . Plus all the mark skincare lines contain super foods and super fruits like: dark chocolate, blueberries, and acai berry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts