Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am brand new here.

I am 40-something and single and am in the midst of a personal make-over that has been going on for about 5 months now. I have lost 45 lbs. on Weight Watchers, and am completely revamping my clothes, make-up and hair.

I was doing a Google search for skin care info and stumbled on this forum. I am looking forward to learning more here about how to take better care of my skin.

Thanks and have a great day, everyone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome, I'm new here too

Congrats for losing the weight! It must feel so good for you
Yayy!! I hope you'll have fun and get loads of positive motivation for your make-over !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rubarb!

I am thrilled to have lost 45 lbs. but still have a way to go. In the meantime it is so much fun to try new looks and new styles (sizes!) of clothes.

Thank you for welcoming me here, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome...congratulations on your weight loss, I wish you continued success as you continue on your make over. My oldest daughter did WW and lost 20lbs on it. I did most of the food preparation and counting for her. It can be time consuming but well worth it. If I can be of any assistance, I will be glad to help. This is a great place to get helpful information from real people,
Good Luck

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi I'm also new here and also having an image revamp now that I've reached middle age! I'm 45 almost 46! Am currently dieting too via Tesco diets have lost 2 and half stone so far but now slowing down :-( still got 4 stone to go tho! :-( looking forward to picking up new skin care tips for my ageing sun damaged skin (lived in singapore for 3 years!)
Good luck with your weight loss and revamp! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Momof2girlz! Congratulations to your daughter for losing that weight. Yes, it is time consuming to count all those points and plan every bite that goes into your mouth... but it is so worth it when you see yourself being transformed as the weight drops off!

Aligee, good luck on your continued weight loss. I also am slowing down now... but hope to pick up the pace by starting to exercise more.

I think one of the benefits of "slowing down" and not losing weight so fast -- is that it gives your skin more time to adjust.

I am using lots of pure vitamin E oil on my tummy area in hopes of minimizing any loose skin issues there as I continue to lose weight.

Thank you again to everyone who responded, I appreciate it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts