Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 55 years old and have four daughters, six granddaughters and a grandson. Grew up in Georgia and a sunworshipper, gardener, and a skin care consultant for Rodan and Fields Dermotologists. I have been studying a lot about skin lately and want to help my other friends that have sun damage, wrinkles so I'm learning everything I can from other people's skin care concerns and what they have done about it and what is successful for them. I have my own favorite products and I've spent a lot over the years. Everyone thinks my skin looks great for my age. All my girls suffered from acne and Proactive was our choice and always worked.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello smoothskingirl you have come to an excellent place to learn, you should suggest our sight to your friends and they can learn along with you!! A good start for you would be the Anti-Aging forum, we have many fantastic people here that share their experiences...have too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from California smoothskingirl! I am a newbie myself but have found so much information here! I found your post especially interesting since I tried proactive as a desperate resort 4 years ago and have rarely washed my face with anything since then. From what I've read I don't think many people here have had luck with it and I am not sure why?? but it works for me. I am on a quest to find more natural ingredients for my face but I am not sure I will give up my proactive. I also noticed that you say you have some favorite products? As a former? or current? skin care consultant for Rodan and Fields I would be interested to know what some of those are. There has been a separate thread started where people are sharing some of their favorite products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts