Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone. I'll be 52 in June. I don't act my age, so why should I look it? I swear, however, that if I look in the mirror long enough, I can actually watch my face age! It's happening way too fast now!

I have looked for so long for a website like this. I hope to learn a lot about the current products on the market. So far, all I have done is spend money, only to find out that what I buy is no better than the previous purchase! LOL The other webites that say they review products are obviously just advertisements for one skin care line or another.

So I'm here to find out what works and what doesn't before I invest another paycheck! Please feel free to write to me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I do all this reading about what we need to be using on our faces, but I can find a product that does everything! Mostly my concerns about my face include crows feet, laugh/frown lines, and dark spots. I'm currently doing laser hair removal also, so I can't do any radical peels. I've been usiing SkinCeuticals CE Fuerlic Acid, but would like to find a product that includes C & E already. See? I don't want much, I just want it all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts