Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm so excited to have found this site, there is so much great info on here! A bit about me, I'm Caucasian, 37yo woman living in Hong Kong. Of course I'm having some skin issues - acne, wrinkles, sun damage/brown spots, dryness & oiliness (or should I say I'm having ALL the skin issues?!) & that's how I came across this site. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to a few discussions/threads that are ongoing as I am currently using careprost from ADC, & will shortly be using the 12.5% TCA peel from MUAC & quite a few facial products from xtend-life. Cheers!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGirl

Hi Minkoot! SkinnyGirl here! I would love for you to view my site. I was a user of this product, love it, and now I am a distributor. Contact me for the information and tell me what you think. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Stay Blessed!

Yep getting old real fast.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello minikoot welcome to SCT...haha I read about your issues...they are the same issues we all have! It looks like your off to a good start just don't try to do everything at once, ask lots of questions and have fun!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts