Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My name is Ken and I'm from sunny southern California. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward being a member of this online community.

Skin care plays a monumental role in society these days...it's good to see people from all over the globe actively discussing the different aspects of it.

Cheers,
Ken

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello kenc138...your in the right spot, great to have you with us, there are many fabulous people here with soooo much knowledge...enjoy!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hi Folks,

My name is Ken and I'm from sunny southern California. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward being a member of this online community.

Skin care plays a monumental role in society these days...it's good to see people from all over the globe actively discussing the different aspects of it.

Cheers,
Ken
Welcome Ken, from Cali.

I'm from Cali too-

·
Registered
679 Posts
hi Ken from california, i am from maryland and right now i would give anything to be in a sunny southern california town. it has been rainy and cold here in maryland for the last 3 days. welcome to our group. skin care is important. we have a lot of experts here and ready to answer any questions or have you give us your views on any matter. welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to participating. Gymrat, that avatar is simply hilarious. Which part of Cali are you from?

Vencasand, I could really use some of that rain and cold weather. Although the sun is nice, it can get old sometimes! I love cold weather lol.

Ken

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to participating. Gymrat, that avatar is simply hilarious. Which part of Cali are you from?

Vencasand, I could really use some of that rain and cold weather. Although the sun is nice, it can get old sometimes! I love cold weather lol.

Ken
I am a So Cal gal-

And totally agree the sun gets old after awhile. I am wanting cold weather too-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts