Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a newbie to this whole skin care thing. Hoping to get some tips/recommendations as to what would be good for my skin (face in particular). I haven't really had any issues until just a few months ago, then suddenly *poof* my chin has become a war zone for acne/blemishes, and I'm getting dark circles under my eyes. I know stress isn't helping; I'm trying to destress, change some eating habits, etc...but I need to know what else I can do as far as cleansing &caring for my face.
I have sensitive skin, I do NOT wear makeup/lotion/etc. In the past I've used St Ives products (like the apricot scrub and some of their skin masks), but recently those products have been really bothering my face. I tried using clearasil on my "blemishes" 2 days ago, and I thought my face was on fire! Never had that reaction before....

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I understand where you are coming from, and you are absolutely right stress doesn't help one bit. unfortunately there is nothing we can do about the stress but if you read through some of the threads you might find some pretty darn good information. I'm thinking that maybe you need to switch to products that are really mild, oil of olay or even maybe aveeno as aveeno is natural and pretty good at calming down the skin. Hope this helps and I hope things get better for you!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello shell10876 there are other people here with the same problems so you will get help with your skin issues, go to the Acne forum and ask questions there and see what othe people are doing...good luck and have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts