Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm deepak from nepal. how are you guys hope to have a good time here, though i was confused my id was put on banned or disallowed words here in forums, thats funny. hope i won't get banned..

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello my name is Cassandra and i just happen to run across the site looking for something to cover up deep dark circles can anyone help me with this wear glasses to cover uo this embarrassing site it is a genetic thing in my family

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Welcome Deepak.....I'm AGELESSONE over at your site.
It's a pretty good site folks....not near as good as this one though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to Derma Talk *deepak and to Cassandrat. This is a fabulous place for tips and suggestions on taking good care of yourselves! Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hello my name is Cassandra and i just happen to run across the site looking for something to cover up deep dark circles can anyone help me with this wear glasses to cover uo this embarrassing site it is a genetic thing in my family
sorry for the dark circles, there may be a post about that here. have you tried some good cover ups and makeup? Hope you find something.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/makeup-t...concealor.html Maybe start here?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome Derma Talk and cassandrat this is a fantastic sight we have fun and learn lots here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts