Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aug.10th i had the fraxel repair.my healing is taking longer and much serious have been the side-effects. still cannot sit in a room with any light and so very red and burn,etc. the problem is the sunspots /redspots on face and fine lines around mouth etc. are still there. these are basic to be removed. not exceptional. other than the severe inflammtion and peeling etc the benefits aren't noticable.these improvements are suppose to be immediate with the repair.the restore takes bit of time. one treatment with the repair.
my plastic surgeon is a bit difficult to reach. i saved a very long time to have this done as i'm disabiled. has anyone had this procedure?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Welcome emilie-

I have never had fraxel myself. I do know people who have had this procedure done. I think it takes a couple weeks if not longer of down time. You had you procedure done only 6 days ago. Be patient with it, and in due time you will start to see the results.

I wish you the best of luck

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
If you check on MakeMeHeal.com the forums are full of ppl who have had this procedure and can advise you about what to expect. BUt I would not hesitate to call the surgeon or his nurse to get feedback.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome emilie-

I have never had fraxel myself. I do know people who have had this procedure done. I think it takes a couple weeks if not longer of down time. You had you procedure done only 6 days ago. Be patient with it, and in due time you will start to see the results.

I wish you the best of luck
thankyou so very much. i am bit desperate! just hearing from another helps much! i was given such different info from dr. office. bless

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you check on MakeMeHeal.com the forums are full of ppl who have had this procedure and can advise you about what to expect. BUt I would not hesitate to call the surgeon or his nurse to get feedback.
i will look up the site. i am feeling more relieved simply reading from you! i know it takes time but all info. given the repair is instant when it comes to sunspots etc. much other takes more time . thankyou so! i've been closed up with my 3 kitties in a semi dark room for 6 days. nurse said my healing is abnormally slow and with complications. i can't gwet to the dr.office due to light!. thank God for this site i frantically was lead to!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts