Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm female and my names Stephanie. I'm 18...lol. Urrmmm..I can't wait to meet some peepz.
I'm glad to be on this site too, I have sooo many questions!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, thank you!

SO I read your from Cali. you-re sooo lucky!! lol
I've wanted to live there. lol

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Welcome. If you've not already, start using a high quality, photo-stable, high SPF/PPD sunscreen. At your age of 18, you will thank me years from now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heh thank you, I know it's important to use sunscreen. Sadly, I never do, mainly because I want a tan. I don't know what is good though, and what really you know works! I'd like to try some out though if I can get a good UVA/UVB preventor.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Hello, thank you!

SO I read your from Cali. you-re sooo lucky!! lol
I've wanted to live there. lol
Well don't know if I would call living in Cali lucky- lol, it's all I know
. But Steph, you MUST wear sunscreen. If you want a tan, buy the tan towel for a fake tan, trust me you will NOT want the damage the sun is going to cause you later in life! You will look like a wrinkled old raisin.

I know periwinkle will give you a scolding on the sunscreen, so I will pass it over to him to do!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Well don't know if I would call living in Cali lucky- lol, it's all I know
. But Steph, you MUST wear sunscreen. If you want a tan, buy the tan towel for a fake tan, trust me you will NOT want the damage the sun is going to cause you later in life! You will look like a wrinkled old raisin.

I know periwinkle will give you a scolding on the sunscreen, so I will pass it over to him to do!
I think you did just fine with what you said.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, thank you and I know, it's important! I've just idk..never thought it was that a big deal, I know people (my mom, dad, aunt) who've tanned or are in the son ALOT and i figured, hey maybe I'll be ok. My dad always says so.
My b/f used to be in the sun alot too but he wore sunscreen. He still got tan though! :S:S Isn't it supposed to keep UVA or the cancer causing ones away too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts