Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! you can call me Internet_Traveler if you'd like. Currently on my glutathione journey to lighten my skin to several shades lighter. I've In the past tried out many things such as HQ, or glutathione capsules but all seemed to not work out for me and I lost a bit of motivation.

Now since it's 2021, I decided to hop back on this journey giving it my best shot with high hopes as I've taken pictures to track my results along with what I'll be doing.

---[Currently What I'm doing]---
✦ In May I started out with two glutathione IV's that were two 1,200 glutathione (push) + two 1,200 Vitamin C (in hydration bag) along with it.

The current exact days I'd have to check back for the rest of the IV's though the total amount of all I got to was only 6,000mg for glutathione + equal amount of Vitamin C

Exfoliating is key to making sure the dead-skin cells don't build up hindering the results. I guess I'm perhaps finding ways I can speed up the process perhaps?

I don't use any tropicals nor soaps that inhibit melanin production (just IV's /now Jarrow reduced glutathione capsules)

^^Above image is me currently, it's not a big difference so far, however I have noticed it giving me a nice glow so far which a lot of people mention they get out of using glutathione.

Below I'll show the goal I'll try to go far

^ Image provided is "Jordan woods" her skin tone is pretty good and a goal I'd be willing up to achieve

If you'd like to help me out or connect I'll check this out more / update it. Hope I can share my results / story with others to help as well

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
you definitely got brighter not lighter :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! — it’s of course the start of the journey however it’s great to know progress is starting on good terms, I’ll plan to keep updating you all on how it goes.

Still using a IVs and get some new exfoliating products. / the usual sunscreen care

if you have any recommendations on capsules to use for glutathione & Vitamin C feel free to drop info about them in here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts