Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site and found it to be most helpful. I am tired of ordering expensive products that do not really work. The input from you all is saving me hundreds of dollars. What a great tool. I am pondering ordering Latise for eyelashes anyone tried it? And do you know if it works on brows too? Thank you

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome just do a search for lashes, lumigan etc and you will find a lot of info. It will work for the brows. This site has also saved me a bundle and no more searching for what works. I found it all right here.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I just found this site and found it to be most helpful. I am tired of ordering expensive products that do not really work. The input from you all is saving me hundreds of dollars. What a great tool. I am pondering ordering Latise for eyelashes anyone tried it? And do you know if it works on brows too? Thank you
Hello and welcome. This site is a god-send! Very informative group. I haven't tired Latisse but have heard from others that it does work on your brows. I am using Rapid Lash...still too early to see any results but am hoping for good results. I been using for a couple of weeks. Will post my results as it happens.
This I think is the latest thread on Latisse. http://www.skincaretalk.com/hair-car...ye-lashes.html

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hello and welcome gigi.

I just found the site and already I feel better! I am getting busy with making my own Vit C serum, a body lotion, and I think I will look for something to help with my very thin eyebrows as well. Now, what am I going to buy with all this money saved?

·
Registered
713 Posts
gigi93021 and msavoy07 we have lots of information under the makeup and hair forums, welcome to Skin Care Talk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts