Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm another Newbie from the UK!

Wow - This site is brilliant, I'm so happy to have found it! What a friendly bunch you all are

I'm looking in desperation for help with my 'all of sudden' aging skin
I think the turning point has been two years of disturbed sleep with my second child followed 5 months later by another year of awful nights with my third child. I also gained alot of weight with my first and second pregnancies, which I have lost now but I'm sure that hasn't helped my skin much either.

I've always looked after my skin by cleansing and moisturising everyday using natural, non-chemical preservative products as I tend to have sensitive skin. These aren't doing the trick any more so I'm on the quest for some effective anti aging products and tips that are suitable for sensitive skin.

I've babbled on enough for my introduction - I'm off to search the forums!

-x-

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
Welcome Liseelou- well as you can see, most of us swear by our Vit C serums. That would be a great product for you to start using. You might want to be careful of the strength, being you said you have sensitive skin. Also, using a sun screen is a must! Hope this helps you a little, reading the posts on this site will help you a ton-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and Thanks Gymrat!

And thanks for your advice about the Vit C
I'm hopefully off to the shops this afternoon (if I can persuade DH to look after the gang!) so I'll have a look for some then. Anybody know of a good Vit C that's available in the UK please?

-x-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts