Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am 24 and have a combination skin. when I apply a fairness cream or a sunscreen or a moisturizer..after some 10 - 15 seconds i can see my face starts slightly sweating.When i touch my face and see i can feel its slightly wet.

I dont why am i getting like this.can any one please tell me why am i getting like this and what causes the problem and how can i avoid it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi sakthirl
I don't know what is causing that! Could it be that it is not sweat, but oil that is coming out? Maybe the products are too heavy for your skin, especially if it is humid where you are living now.

Maybe switch to a lighter type of products that have no oil or wax in them.
Hope this might help you a little.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes I for sure agree with fawnie maybe u should try one of those oil free moisturizers?? I dont know honestly but that is the best I could give!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Hi,

I am 24 and have a combination skin. when I apply a fairness cream or a sunscreen or a moisturizer..after some 10 - 15 seconds i can see my face starts slightly sweating.When i touch my face and see i can feel its slightly wet.

I dont why am i getting like this.can any one please tell me why am i getting like this and what causes the problem and how can i avoid it.
Hi There!!

Well I feel your pain. I am a face sweater too-
Although I have yet to figure out what causes me to sweat, it can be so frustrating. I live where it is very dry, no humidity what so ever.

Does your whole face sweat or just certain areas? I only sweat on my nose. The strangest thing ever. And......it doesn't happen all the time, but 90% of the time. I do know I sweat more when I have applied moisturizer and foundation. I am starting to think my issue is tied to either my foundation and or my moisturizer.

It can be tricky to figure out what is causing it. Especially, if you apply several products, as I do. What I would do is one day not apply your moisturizer and see what happens and then the next day not apply your sunscreen and see what happens. Or try switching your moisturizer and see if it still happens. Maybe try an oil-free.

Best of luck to you, and just know, you are not alone!! I am sure there are lots of us face sweaters out there-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All,
Thanks for all your replies.i am glad that people are here to help me out.

I live in a place where it is humid.I sweat all over the face as soon as i apply a cream ( let it be any cream ).

May be as you all suggesst I will try oil free products.
Thanks a lot .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All,

Can you people suggest good "oil free" moisturizer and sunscreen products.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts