Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first visit to this site, I come from a small Island to the very far north of Scotland, that far north we're nearer Norway, I have very bad dry skin and on a visit to the Alaska State Fair recently came across a stall selling skin care products, I was feeling very sticky at the time the cream I was wearing was just sitting there, but at least it stopped me flaking all over the place.
After the sales pitch, which was good I might say, nothing pushy, just a massage of my hand with the cream, I carried on looking about, but, kept touching my hand and finding that the cream had been absorbed easily, it felt like satin instead of sticky. I went back and bought a tub of the cream, still a bit sceptical, well I must say I'm amazed
and love it, now I'm wishing I'd bought more at the time, nothing I've tried before has felt as good as this, I was wearing black linen trousers (bad choice with dry skin) on my flight out to Alaska and they were a mess when I got there, wore the same on the flight back home and no flaking at all, I'll certainly be ordering more. Now to have a look about the forum, just thought I'd post my praises first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi goat lady, thanks for the welcome.
I should have said, it's Infinite Aloe, all natural and no animal testing, not joking, my skin feels wonderful, I used to have a problem with my skin cracking and flaking especially on the front of my legs, not now, it's really given me a lift that my skin feels so good to touch now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, that's the one, at the time of buying it I'd tried such a lot of stuff but nothing seemed to sink into my skin, this one did, I was very pleased to say the least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts