Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am new to the forum and could use a little advice, about what you people are particularly concerned about. Life should be looked on with a view to enjoyment focus on that and your passion and you will have a healthy body. Avoid placing any energy or thought on the negative aspects of your life. Look always for the good in any situation and you will find the little irritations of life just fall away. When you a in good mind your body will sustain any corrective action and your outlook will become positive. Have fun every day. If you don't find a particular thing fun, then don't do it. Have an abundant life one and all.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Welcome! That's such good advice, except for the part, "If you don't find a particular thing fun, then don't do it." There are many things that aren't "fun" but are a necessary part of life!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
oh fawnie how i hear ya, its a bit like me at the mo, i dont want to but im having to go to work, go to college, packing up the flat, etc omg i could sleep for about a year at the mo

·
Registered
115 Posts
Right now I'm particularly concerned about my ageing skin, which is why I'm reading a skin care forum.

How about you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi People

LLucy you must be able to find something to do about the skin. Do you know that to get a longer lasting effect on your skin you need to start inside. You can do quite a number of things to improve the skin, some of which are quite natural and do not require paying out for products.

Yours Gratefully Prometheus

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hey llucy if you are using retin a and vit c this should def help a lot, also antioxidents and omega 3 in skin care and the daily diet are meant to be some of the key things for anti aging, im also loving using ginseng in my skin care rountin for firming up the skin and anti aging too at the mo, but hey there are so many great diy products that i am diying with at the moment it will be interesting to see what ones are succesful and what are not

Hope you find something that works for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts