Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum and can't wait to get started. I write product reviews for an online magazine and love to chat about what works for you guys and what works for me. Always on the hunt for the best products to review!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Good Morning Koolio 30, and welcome. This site is a fountain of information the people are eager to share their information and helpful insights! What products are you looking into?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mony, thank you for the welcome. I have already been scouring the forums for ideas! I am looking at home micro-dermabrasion at the moment, but always looking for new and exciting brands and products of any description that I can write about! Please feel free to look at my reviews at shinemag.com

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
What Dermabrassion system are you lookin into? I use the one by Avon- not too shabby! Have you by chance read up or found anything that actually works on Stretch marks?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

I have taken the advice of the forum users and I am going to include the Avon micro-dermabrasion in my article. I have just received one and we are going to try it out. I am also looking at Philosophy, Origins, Lancome, Dr Sebagh and I am looking for one more.

Stretch Marks are another issue I want to look into - I think that one maybe a little harder. I am going to try our Bio Oil and have a look around - any ideas?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi again Koolio how about strivectin, trilastin and yes Avon has got a stretch mark cream as well. This is so cool Koolio30 those are two very interesting topics. Let me know how it goes please. For the stretch marks I know that the bio oil did nothing for me ( that was after 2 bottles of the stuff- I did unfortunately slide off my bed several times that stuff is slippery! Good luck and I am sure we will all be looking into your articles!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts