Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am desperately trying to find a skin care regime that works for me. I have sensitive skin, and have been using natural instincts cleansing foam and sorbolene as a moisturizer, but as I am getting older (46) I can see I need something more, can anyone help. I am currently trialling a sample kit of dermalogica, its ok but very expensive.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome specialk, there are lots of inexpessive things out on the market that can help you. I've heard nothig but good things from boots#7, their creams are very cheap but have very good ingredients at a fraction of other brands. Some of the people here swear by Vitamine "c" even make their own serum as well as sign praises about Retin A. If you read some of the posts you'll find lots of information that can help you. I, myself am in my forties,And I found by experimentation that I really like what dermabrassion does for my skin. Good Luck!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello everyone, it's great to finally find a forum like this one were people can share shar e their experiences of skincare products without a marketing spin. I am coming 35 and people tell me all the time how wonderful my skin is. I'm drink alot of water and eat well and i think this has really helped me maintain good skin, although i am starting to get a few lines around my eyes and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good eye cream!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts