Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say HI and I am excited to join this forum and learn new ways to improve my aging skin. I am 44 and have always had great skin. Now I am noticing dark pigmentation around my jaw line and sagging neck skin. I don't mind getting older....I just don't want to look it!
I have been using Trichloroaoetic Acid once a day which was given to me by my Dermatologist. It seems to be helping the pigmentation for now. I want to learn more about skin regimens that other people use.

Heres to good and insightful future conversations!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Hello and welcome. You will find most of your answers here enjoy!

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Just wanted to say HI and I am excited to join this forum and learn new ways to improve my aging skin. I am 44 and have always had great skin. Now I am noticing dark pigmentation around my jaw line and sagging neck skin. I don't mind getting older....I just don't want to look it!
I have been using Trichloroaoetic Acid once a day which was given to me by my Dermatologist. It seems to be helping the pigmentation for now. I want to learn more about skin regimens that other people use.

Heres to good and insightful future conversations!
Welcome to the forum Stevie, what percentage of TCA have you been using on your face daily and can you please describe your complexon?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to SCT Stevie, many of us use TCA for peels but I would like to learn about a TCA for daily use, thank you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kitskid. First of all...LOVE THE CAT! I am using 10% TCA after cleansing nightly. It has cleared up the brown spots somewhat on my neck. I use a cotton ball and apply straight to my face into my hairline. I have not gotten red or started peeling. I will be setting another appointment with my Derm. to either get some more or schedule a light peel. Also, I picked up a new magazine that is amazing. It is expensive, $10, but will take you a full month to read and absorb. It is called New Beauty. Have a good week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts